Sunday, September 15, 2019

FALL TIME IS IN THE AIR...

Dear Readers,

Can you feel it?

That certain Fall Feeling? There's a slight dampness in the air and the nights are getting a bit chilly. Crisp Autumn nights are right around the corner in a matter of days. Soon, in Southern Ontario, we will bask in the changing landscape of smoky skies, the crunch of leaves under foot.

Falling leaves, in orange, lemony yellow, scarlet...

The sunsets will be a nice shade of baby blue with a fuchsia or perhaps blush pink that steals your breath away as it lingers before the sun dips low behind the hills.

Starry nights and clear skies. Sweater weather. Bonfires with their curling plume of smoke that billows to an onyx sky.

A loved one's arms  will wrap around closer than ever to warm you on a chilly night. Perhaps a favorite beverage close  at hand? Peppermint tea or Earl Grey...hot apple cider...or Starbucks Pumpkin Spice (my favorite seasonal drink).

Tonight, I felt inspired by Fall time and pulled out some recipes that were perfect for cooler weather. What did I end up choosing, you ask? Well, I settled on a delicious veggie curry with a side of piping hot rice.

The recipe is in the link at the bottom. I hope you enjoy it like I did tonight!

https://tasty.co/recipe/simple-veggie-curry

My hopes for you this Fall are that you find love or enjoy some playtime to the max! Get out there and revel in the exquisite scenery. Perhaps catch a Fall Fair, music festival, or other community gathering that celebrates the season.

Please don't stay stuck inside...REALLY FEEL THIS SEASON...CELEBRATE!! I know I will be. Every day. It's my absolute favorite time of the year. I only wish it lasted longer.

Cheering for you always,

Stay romantic,

RR xo

No comments:

Post a Comment