Friday, September 27, 2019

100 Day Gratitude Challenge -- Ask a Friend Five Things They Are Grateful For

Dear Readers,

We've reached day #7 in the Gratitude Challenge! So far, I've been able to bless co-workers with compliments, random acts of kindness and lots of laughter!

For strangers, it's a smile...holding a door for them, or compliment they never expected.

In doing these random acts, I can already feel the ripple effect of generosity. People around me seem lighter, more cordial, more engaged in connection. There are also those around me who've blessed me with nice compliments, treats or chocolate, and just showing up with a playful energy.
When you put yourself in the position of GIVING OUT, you somehow magically find yourself at the RECEIVING END also. Wonderful how that works, isn't it?

Even my horoscope for today --Sept 27th-- see below-- hints at the good vibes from these generous interactions.

You might ask, what are five things I am grateful for?

1. My daughter Rachel and her abundant love for me. I am blessed beyond measure to have her in my life!

2. My writing gifts, which I can share with the Universe

3. Friends who accept me for who I am, flaws and all.

4. Nature, autumn, everything pumpkin spice!

5.  Good food! I absolutely love food and not ashamed to say it!

So there you have it! Let's hear your five things of gratitude. I'd love to know your thoughts.

With much passion,

RR xo

No comments:

Post a Comment