Saturday, January 26, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR YOU!!! The Courage of a Lion and the Heart of a Saint

This one here is just a simple post of gratitude to show appreciation for a special person in my life who INSPIRES me SO MUCH, that I want to shout it from the rooftops!!

Yeah yeah...I've thanked this person before quite a few times on the blog in the last year. But what harm is there in doing "just one more" post? (hehehe)

To that Leo man whom I revere so much:
Your friendship and connection is a BLESSING from the heavens that I hold close to my heart on a daily basis.

I love how you show up AUTHENTIC and wear your heart on your shirt...showing me that you are UNAFRAID to go after your big dreams. In turn, your COURAGE bolsters my own spirit and jump-starts my heart into divine action. It makes ME want to chase those lofty goals too!!

I hope you know, that the moment I was aware of your presence on this planet, I KNEW right then and there, we had a soul connection from a past lifetime, perhaps more than a FEW lifetimes.

I just want to thank you for having the courage of a lion and the heart of a saint. For caring the way you do about people, humanity and the whole collective.

I want to honor you...the deepest parts of you that you hide away and shelter from the world. I SEE YOU --I mean REALLY SEE YOU-- behind the big barricade that you have put around your heart. Don't keep that wall up for very long. Please let someone in at some point, because I feel you're going to miss out on the GREATEST CONNECTION OF YOUR LIFE.

I love the way you exude HEART & SOUL when you show up. Keep bringing that PASSION to the forefront.

I am aware of how much you've gone through...the way you lost your little girl. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I wish I could reach up to heaven and bring her back down here for you. She loves you beyond measure and is now your Guardian Angel in the afterlife. What a blessing, to have her take care of you, guiding you along life's trials and triumphs.

I'll close this letter by saying "I love you, kindred spirit" and please don't ever change.

Sincerely,
Your friend and ally,

RR xo









No comments:

Post a Comment