Sunday, September 2, 2018

My Forthcoming Novel THE CHRISTMAS KEYS!!!

Dear Readers,

I'm incredibly amped to bring you the final, published product of last November's NaNoWriMo, "THE CHRISTMAS KEYS." Soon, you will have a fresh copy of my latest romance in your hands.

Every November, I partake, along with 600,000 other authors around North America, in the National Novel Writing Month. The goal is to complete a 50,000 word novel in just 30 days! It's a monstrous feat, at best. But by far, it's my annual gift to myself. You could say...an early Christmas gift.

Along with the blushing afterglow of finishing up Derek and Ronnie's story of adopting the concert pianist child prodigy, Jonathan Spence, I'll be promoting the book regionally. Look for me on local TV and for the book in Kindle and paperback format, and on Amazon for sale. Local book retailers will have a copy as well.

Now, I bid you adieu, as I'm back to final edits. Yes, Fall time is here and it won't be long before the autumn leaves turn into that first, heavenly
snowfall.

Cheering for you always,

RR xo


No comments:

Post a Comment