Saturday, March 17, 2018

SUBMITTED!!!

This author is smiling for a few reasons...

1. It's St. Patty's Day (Kiss Me, I AM Irish!!)

2. I JUST submitted THE CHRISTMAS KEYS (my latest novel) to a reputable publisher...tonight! at 11:00 p.m. SO AMPED!!! Fingers crossed :)

3. I'm IN LOVE...with my hero....DEREK KEYS. He's "all that" and more!! If he walked off the pages of this book, I would MARRY him in 2 seconds flat XOXO

After much laboring, editing, polishing, scrutinizing, sweating, nail-biting and many cups of coffee...

THE BOOK is finally complete!!! What began as a small seed of an idea in early November 2017...has grown to a 63,000 word novel that makes me grin so huge :)

I want to take a moment and thank THE VERY SPECIAL MAN who inspired my beautiful love story. It has changed my whole outlook on life, and you inspire me daily...to be a better woman, a more dedicated writer, a stand-up kinda gal, a brave warrior, a courageous heart and a fighter.

What I love about you is EVERYTHING. Keep being that solid guy, that champion for human rights, the man who petitions for the homeless of Oshawa, the one who wins awards for Accessibility so that disabled people can find normalcy in their lives, and above all....your BRAVE HEART...for showing up so AUTHENTIC in this life...after losing your precious little girl at age 7.

I commend you so much!!! D.G.!!!! You rock!!!!

See you soon XO

Love and thanks,

RR xo


No comments:

Post a Comment