Wednesday, December 26, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN HEAVEN, MY LOVING TRENT

Today marks the 57th birthday of my dearly departed soulmate, Trent Gardner...


I feel him near me...ever so close...closer than ever in recent years. He passed suddenly (suicide) on June 11, 2016.

My life has never been the same since that fateful day. I cannot express to you how utterly BROKEN my heart has been since Trent left this earth.

I really don't know how I've managed to go on without him. 2.5 years without his presence, without his laugh, or his wisdom...his music...his comfort.

Inspite of his physical departure, he is still very much here. Trent, I thank you for being near me. For the countless dimes you've dropped at my feet to remind me that you are closeby. For the people you have sent to feed me or help me. For the little miracles that came when I needed money or encouragement.

All of this...a gift of love from above. I will love you always. Till the seas run dry. Till the stars burn out.

Forever your Queen,

RR xo



No comments:

Post a Comment