Saturday, November 30, 2019

NANOWRIMO -- GRAND FINALE!!!

Dear Readers!

We've reached the finish line for the annual novel writing challenge, NaNoWriMo -- or better known as National Novel Writing Month.

I soared through the finish line with my latest labor of love...5 days early. Completed on November 25th at just over 50,000 words..."CALL MY NAME" was brought to fruition.

Now, for the editing time. Drafts one, two, three and four...and so on.

If YOU were lucky enough to finish your novel on time, CONGRATS!!! Even if you didn't make the 50,000 words, kudos to you for creating something beautiful that you loved working on and brought you immense joy.

Being an author is not for the faint of heart. It takes hours, weeks, months, and years of blood, sweat and tears, in order to hone your craft and become better at what you do
It also takes a huge consumption of time to work on a novel. We are definitely an underrated breed, at best, but I would not trade my natural born gifts for the world.

Look for my novel in coming weeks...to be published by KDP.

I salute all the writers who took part in this year's novel challenge. Thank you also to my faithful readers who've supported me over the years and joyously look forward to every new novel that I release.

With much love and Gratitude,

RR xo


No comments:

Post a Comment