Saturday, February 12, 2022

Poem for My Valentine


Poem for My Valentine




Long before I knew you

Before our eyes ever met

or paths even crossed

Before space and time

Aligned us

Together


I knew I loved you

That your spirit was 

out there

floating in the atmosphere

searching for me too

Longing for 

Connection

and kinship

and profound love


Long before this old heart

would conspire

with the Powers

of the Universe

Something within me

Just Knew

That you would 

MANIFEST


Long before I held you

in these lonely arms

Some part of me

always knew

I would find you

And my soul just

Overflows

with the gushing force

of a river

that has been set free

of its own accord

and how BLESSED

I feel!

To know your Divine Love

and the Splendor 

Of You

My sweet, beautiful man


At last, I've found you!

At long last, the tides

have shifted


After the earthquake, storms

and avalanche,

Alas, it's YOU

Divinely imperfect,

sincere, lovable, steadfast,

loyal and supremely generous 

"YOU"-

and my heart cannot contain 

This Joy

For all the angels in heaven

are singing

their hearts out

sounding the trumpets of Glory

and God himself is blessing this

Divine Union


God Bless You ~

Dear Heart~

Finally,

We are One

Finally,

Forever,

Amen xo


- Rochelle Renee- Sat Feb 12, 2022

10:53 am


No comments:

Post a Comment