Saturday, May 1, 2021

AGAINST ALL ODDS IS FINALLY HERE!!

 Dear Readers,


My new book, "Against All Odds," is finally here! It was launched Tues. April 27th. I cannot wait for you to read this gem! I penned it years ago, when I was first starting out as a writer. It was created on a typewriter, from May 19, 1993, to April 20, 1994. Those were glorious days for me, discovering my "voice" as a writer, the whole process was fun, and my heart was brimming with big dreams and massive hopes for the future.  This work made me so proud, as a teenager who idolized Danielle Steel and Nora Roberts. One day, I'd hoped to see my name on the NY Times Bestseller list; that dream carried me through many years of hardship, through the highs and lows, the triumphs and tribulations.  

I remember being so excited about writing this one; sometimes, in the middle of the night, I'd have an idea for the characters or plot, and I'd turn on the light and scribble down some dialogue on a pad of paper. 

It's the 9th title of my books to be published and made available for purchase on Amazon, available in both e-book format and in paperback.

I just know you're going to LOVE this bicoastal romance, about the stunning Starr Taylor, news anchor for Channel 10 Chicago, and the sexy, heartthrob music producer in Los Angeles, Peter Adams. Their love for one another is extraordinary, their quest to keep it alive is a journey itself, across 2200 miles and many obstacles. Their PASSION is off the charts!!

Without further ado (28 years in the making since the first page was written), I present you with my "baby" -- my golden child -- AGAINST ALL ODDS. 

Link for purchase, e-book:  https://www.amazon.ca/Against-All-Odds-Rochelle-Renee-ebook/dp/B093TQZFSF/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=rochelle+renee+against+all+odds&qid=1619885083&s=digital-text&sr=1-1

Link for paperback:

https://www.amazon.ca/Against-All-Odds-Rochelle-Renee/dp/1544605757/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=rochelle+renee+against+all+odds&qid=1619884935&s=books&sr=1-1

Thank you, from my heart, for your continued support! 

Cheering for you always,

RR xo



No comments:

Post a Comment